Ik hou van de postbode / I love the postman

Ik was één van de candywinnaars op Lisa's blog Stampin for Sanity en kijk eens wat de postbode zojuist kwam brengen. Ik ben heel blij met deze rubberen stempels die je op de bijbehorende houtblokjes moet plakken. Zo ver als ik weet zijn deze in Nederland niet te koop. Bedankt Lisa!

I was one of the candy winners at Lisa's blog Stampin for Sanity and look what the postman just brought me.
I'm very glad with this stamp set, especially because (so far as I know) they are not for sale in the Netherlands! It's a rubber stamp set with matching wood to stuck them on. Thanks Lisa!

Reacties

Unknown zei…
Hi thats lovely, well done on winning. I love the postman too he he :), he brought me something today as well !!!

Populaire posts van deze blog

Nog 2 condoleancekaarten