Ronnie Relaxing meets Create4Fun and Quixotic



Paula from Pollycraft made this Special Edition Digi for a special cause. Please help raise funds for Yorkshire Air Ambulance. You can read the details on Crafty Emma's blog.
Paula van Pollycraft heeft deze speciale editie digi voor een goed doel gemaakt: een fonds voor de Yorkshire Air Ambulance. Je kunt de details op Crafty Emma's blog lezen.

I used the sketch at Create4Fun week 17.
DP is Cosmo Cricket, flower made with EK Success retro punches, sentiment is Whimsy Sentiments Collection which I won some months ago.
Ik heb de sketch van Create4Fun week 17 gebruikt.
Het designepapier is van Cosmo Cricket, de bloem is met de retro ponsen gemaakt, de tekststempel is van een set van Whimsy Sentiments Collection, die ik enige tijd geleden gewonnen heb.

I'm also entering Quixotic Challenge #23: How Distressing!

Just a close up of Ronnie Relaxing. I used the following copics: W1, W3, W5, BG93, BG96, R02, R29, R37, E04, E08, E31, E35, E50, E51, E57, E93. The handy is coloured with the silver Spica pen and I made some accents with the white Gelly Roll.
Een close up van Ronnie, die ik met bovengenoemde copics heb ingekleurd. Z'n mobieltje is ingekleurd met de zilveren Spica pen en de accenten heb ik met de witte Gelly Roll gemaakt.


Thanks for your visit and for any comments you may leave. These mean so much for me.
Dank je wel voor je bezoek en voor het bericht dat je achterlaat. Dat betekent heel veel voor me.

xxx Margreet

Reacties

Suzi Mac zei…
Hi Margreet, this is just adorable, love the image, he's so laid back and the DP's are fab.
Hugs Suzi x
Lori zei…
Ruff day - too cute!!!! Fabulous colouring on this cutie!!!! I was laughing away at your Bees Knees comment, that's a new one for me... You'll have to let me in on more of your lingo...I love it!
Wat een leuk stempeltje! Je kaartje is heel mooi.
Prettig weekend van Sjakkie
Faye zei…
Wow, lovely lady, you did good. Love the dps and colours! Have a lovely weekend. x
Mina zei…
wow this is fabulous Margreet and I love your mix of papers and your gorgeous flower
Mina xxx
anita01 zei…
Lekker ding jou Ronnie, hi,hi,...hij voelt zich helemaal thuis op jou blog.

Fijn week-end met warme groetjes,
Anita
Awww, what a cute card! Great coloring! and I love how you used these papers and doilie! Adorable!

hugs, margie
Riet zei…
Deze is ook heel erg mooi Margreet.

Liefs Riet.
Emma zei…
Aw such a gorgeous card Margreet, I love the colours and layout. Beautiful details too...
Thank you so much for your support and donation, good luck with the challenge.
Hugs Emma x
Kim Dellow zei…
Oh cute! Love those papers! Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card